Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 26 Waiting For Jesus

I admit I can be impatient at times, well, a lot of the time actually. I don't like waiting for things or persons, especially:

waiting for the light to turn green

waiting for medical tests

waiting in line in the grocery store

waiting on the phone

my laundry list could go on and on but I think you get the point.

We spend so much of our lifetime waiting.

The Israelites spent a lot of time waiting for the savior to be born didn't they?

All of those poor prophets and righteous people in the Old Testament, Abraham, Moses, Hosea, Amos, Isaiah, Ruth, Naomi, they all had to wait. They never saw the messiah either; too bad.

Yes, God makes his people wait and for good reason. My mom had a saying that she always shared with us, "good things come to those who wait" boy was she right!!!!!!!!

What are some of the things that you don't like waiting for????????????

How can you better learn patience in life?????

Let's share some of our thoughts