Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 1 Walking by Faith


Well, its finally here, our 30 Day Retreat that is. Actually this is an experiment of sorts. When my book was published we wanted to create an exciting way to spread the news about the gospel and we came up with a cyberspace retreat, pretty nify huh? Anyway, welcome and I hope you will join me for the next 30 days to create a virtual community of Christians who want to share and learn more about our Christian faith and heritage.

Our first stop in our 30 days together is the theme of faith. Faith means "trust" as in if you put your trust in something or someone it means that you totally and completely have faith in them.

Well, according to the gospels we are supposed to have our faith in God, but I don't know about you but I surely fail half the time. I have strong doubts about faith and where my life is headed. Human nature gets the best of me and I want to be in the control seat, I want to know all the answers about life and want to know them now!

What about you? Do you have a strong faith?

Do you have doubts about God's love, grace, and forgiveness?

Did you have low moments in your life?

Lets start sharing on this journey and learn from one another................

(Note: picture above is the Sea of Galilee in the early morning)