Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Is there anyone out there??????????

Most writers like myself wonder "who is reading my work, if at all?" I mean most journalists know that their editorials or reporting is read daily, but authors who write books or bloggers who blog, what about us? I often sit here at my desk and say to myself, "who is out there in blogland? Who is reading my blog? Is it worth it? Should I continue?

So today I ask:

WHO ARE YOU????

HOW OFTEN DO YOU READ THIS BLOG?

WHAT OTHER BLOGS DO YOU READ???

Coming Attractions:

1. A review of Andrew Purves The Resurrection of Ministry

2. A review of Anthony S. Abbott New and Selected Poems 1989-1999

3. Some thoughts on Pentecost (this coming Sunday is the feast of Pentecost, more information can be found in the Book of Acts chapter 2)

Wishing everyone a good Tuesday