Saturday, May 15, 2010

Interesting Review of my book

Well, A 30 Day Retreat: A Personal Guide to Spiritual Renewal is now out for review to print magazines, blogs, and some Christian radio stations. It is a very exciting time right now. I came across one interesting review on a blog by a lady from Oklahoma. Rather than writing a simple review she wanted to "experience" the full sense of the 30 Day Retreat in 30 actual days, so she is writing one personal reflection based on each chapter of my book, wow, what a great concept.


Reminder that June 1-30 I will be leading my own 30 day virtual retreat based on my book. All you need is my book, a Bible for personal reference, and a few minutes every day. Pass the word on to friends, family, and parishioners.

The virtual retreat will be on my blog so bookmark this page for future reference and reading.

Click here to learn more about A 30 Day Retreat